[Vision2020] KRFP On-Air Candidate Debates

Moscow Cares MoscowCares at moscow.com
Thu Oct 20 23:39:33 PDT 2011

Courtesy of the fine people over at KRFP.

------------------------------

KRFP Radio Free Moscow will be hosting two, live call-in City Council
Candidates' Forums this coming Monday and Thursday.

There are four candidates running for three seats.  Voters can cast
ballots for up to three of them.

On Monday, October 24th 6:30 – 7:30 pm, we'll have Wayne Krauss and Tom
Lamar in our studios taking questions from callers.

On Thursday, October 27th 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm, we'll have Aaron Ament and
Dan Carscallen in our studios.

Tune in to KRFP 92.5. Or you can listen on-line at www.krfp.org or
www.radiofreemoscow.com

The call-in number for the programs is (208) 892-9200

Seeya round town, Moscow.