[Vision2020] Idaho tea party leader lands government job

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 15 11:52:02 PDT 2011

Wow – Bonner County must be pretty fat to be offering that yahoo a job that pays over $25/hour!

That’s kind of confusing to me, though, because from recent news stories, I recall reading that they had no fat to spare.

Ah, well . . . just another hypocrite teabagger more than willing to feed at the “evil & wasteful” public trough to line her own pockets.  There’s certainly nothing new about that in Idaho, is there?

Saundra Lund

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

~Edmund Burke