[Vision2020] PR - City Announces Close to Irrigation Season

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Oct 13 15:55:02 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City Announces Close to Irrigation Season

October 13, 2011 (Moscow, Idaho) - Pursuant to City Code Title 5, Chapter 17, establishing an outdoor irrigation season, the Public Works Director, Les MacDonald, has consulted with appropriate staff, researched temperature and precipitation information, and determined that the 2011 Irrigation Season for the City of Moscow shall end October 22, 2011.

Water customers of the City of Moscow are reminded that outdoor irrigation through means other than hand application is prohibited outside of the Outdoor Irrigation Season.

Additional irrigation information is located at the City of Moscow website:  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/pw/WaterConservation/IrrigationSeason.asp

Questions regarding this outdoor irrigation season should be directed to Nichole Baker at 883-7114 or Pat Mink at 883-7034.

###

Story Contact: Les MacDonald, Public Works Director
Phone: 208.883.7028
Email: lmacdonald at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:lmacdonald at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.