[Vision2020] Looking for an Apartment

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 12 11:46:24 PDT 2011

Visionaries,

My dd is in search of an *affordable* 1 bedroom (or studio) apartment in the
southeast part of town.  She's been gainfully employed at the same job for
over two years, but as Donovan has reminded us many times, those providing
skilled care for the elderly and/or disabled tend to live on the economic
edges.

My dd's situation is further complicated by the fact that she doesn't have a
car & walks everywhere, so she needs to stay within walking distance (a mile
or so) of her job at Aspen Health Care on Rowe St. -- her current apartment
is about 1.1 miles away & she's had no problem with that for the last 2+
years.

She's been looking for a couple of months now & hasn't found anything yet --
her timing with the all the students returning was classic.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has any leads, please contact me
privately.

Saundra Lund

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke