[Vision2020] FW: Weekly Fracking Update: Next Steps for Fracking Rule

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:14:56 PDT 2011

I'm sharing this just in case someone out there is interested in fracking. . . . fracking right here in Idaho. Ellen A. Roskovich From: Sara_Arkle_ICL at mail.vresp.com
To: gussie443 at hotmail.com
Subject: Weekly Fracking Update: Next Steps for Fracking Rule
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 20:31:11 +0000

		Idaho Conservation League

						If you're having trouble viewing this message, click here to view in a browser

										Friday, October 07, 2011

										What's Next?

										Ellen,

										On Wednesday, the final draft of the rule was published in the Idaho Administrative Bulletin (download pdf). All you have to do is find page 454 and there you have it—the draft proposed rule. We wouldn't be surprised if you haven't had a chance to peruse it yet.

										Things are going to move quickly over the next month. Next week, on October 12th from 7-9 pm in the Capitol Building's West Wing Room 55, the Idaho Department of Lands will hold a public hearing on the draft rule.

										Early next week, I will send out an easy way for you to offer your two cents. Please take the time to act! The comment period will close on October 26.

										After that, on November 15, the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission will hear the rule and further public comment.

										We hope you can make it to both public hearings—it is so important that decisionmakers hear from you. Contact me if you have any questions. Otherwise, look for the email early next week.

										Visit Our Site | Forward to a Friend | Subscribe

										An Email From

										Sara Arkle

										Weekly Fracking Update

										Tell EPA you support air pollution controls for natural gas drilling

										In NY: Docs speak up about fracking

           Click to view this email in a browser

       If you no longer wish to receive these emails, reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click the following link:

Unsubscribe

                  Idaho Conservation League

        PO Box 844

                Boise, Idaho 83701