[Vision2020] Intolerista Wingding Update for October 10, 2011

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Oct 10 09:05:13 PDT 2011

Greetings Visionaires -

Being a subscriber to Roy Zimmerman's newsletter, I have been informed
that . . .

Roy Zimmerman has a brand new CD out.  It is titled "You are Getting
Sleepy" and consists of the following tracks.

"Vote Republican"
"I Want a Marriage Like They Had in the Bible"
"The Unions Are to Blame"
"To the Victims of This Tragedy We Send Our Thoughts and Prayers"
"Citizens United"
"Beer Party Anthem"
"The Last Man"
"Mister Bush Sends His Regrets"
"I’m So Friggin’ Country"
"The Wedding of Church and State"
"Hope, Struggle and Change"

I have been told that these are the songs Roy will be performing at "The
Fourth Annual Intolerista Wingding (with Roy Zimmerman and Jeanne McHale)"
in the Great Room of the 1912 Center on the evening of June 21, 2011.

Jus' a lil' note:  There will be a surprise type thingie on the afternoon
of June 21st in East City Park, leading up to Roy's portion of the
Wingding.  I suspect that y'all may find out "what".  You jus' won't know
"who" . . . until it is time.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Intolerista Sergeant-at-Arms

and the Realist adjusts his sails."