[Vision2020] See If You Can Spot . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 8 15:43:40 PDT 2011

The misspelled word in the flyer below.

Hint: It is located in the second paragraph under "Positive Changes Over the
Last Four Years"

Krauss_Flyer.jpg

More on the "Fact Based Decision Making" thingie later after I narrow Mr.
Krauss' city-council-session sound-bites to the Top Ten, kind of a David
Letterman thing.

Stay tuned, Moscow, for the next episode of "See If You Can Spot . . ."

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

"Corporations are an oppressed minority forced to move headquarters from
state to state in search of friendlier tax codes--sometimes being forced to
live just off our shores in tiny mailboxes."

- John Oliver, The Daily Show