[Vision2020] Sangria and Transparency

Jay Borden jborden at datawedge.com
Fri Oct 7 18:26:36 PDT 2011

No... I'm not 'pissed'.

I'm only bothered by one company complaining of being  'fleeced' by their vendor while they themselves are engaging in a similar practice with their customers.

If the public at large is crying for more transparency... well... there's a local dose.

Fees or no, I have every intention of continuing to eat there... I'm a sucker for their pan-fried noodles.

Jay

Sent from my Android phone... so ignore the typpos...