[Vision2020] Sangria and Transparency

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:10:17 PDT 2011

I hope you're REALLY sure about that "going rate". . . also, aren't there "other" fees attached to doing business accepting credit cards?  Like the "lease" fee for use of the swipe device?   Seems like I remember a whole plethora of bank charges at the end of the month.  I felt like my pocket was being picked by my bank on a regular basis. Don't know if they actually can charge a surcharge. . . . I wanted to, but was told I couldn't.  However, it might be o.k. to give a discount.  But that could backfire on you also.  After all, if you give a 2.9% discount you run the risk of being branded as a "cheapskate".  Sometimes you can't win. Don't want you to paint a very simplistic view of doing business that might cast doubt without cause. Ellen A. Roskovich  Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:12:47 -0700