[Vision2020] Rick Perry's Newest Problem

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 5 15:19:14 PDT 2011

I find your use of terms like "grownup boys and girls"," big boys and girls", and "man up" to be offensive and egotistical. You should be able to carry on a conversation with out trying to put people down. As to the current conversation, I do not use terms that disparage any race. I have never given anyone the finger in my life and do not intend to.I find it objectionable however to rewrite history or literature. Tell it like it was. The use of Indian names for sports teams is a different matter. To me I would think names like  Chiefs, Braves, etc would be an honor not a put down. Much more so than Vandals.
Roger