[Vision2020] Palouse Plein Air 2011

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Tue Oct 4 09:00:13 PDT 2011

City of Moscow
Arts Department
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: DJ Scallorn, Art Assistant
p     |  208.883.7036
e     |   dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  http://www.ci.moscow.id.us/art/

PRESS RELEASE
Title: Palouse Plein Air 2011

October 04, 2011 -

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC8273.F3876B50]Don't miss the Third Street Gallery's newest exhibit titled Palouse Plein Air 2011.

For three days, artists from around our area and beyond have been hard at work painting in a variety of locations.  Come see these great works and vote for your favorite.

What is Plein Air?  French for "in the open air" used to describe the act of painting outdoors. Plein Air competitions are all about painting outdoors in a specific area or region and then having those paintings exhibited in an art gallery.

Third Street Gallery is located at 206 E. Third Street, Moscow ID hours are M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm.

For more information:
dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>
208-883-7036 www.moscow.id.us/art/pleinair.aspx<http://www.moscow.id.us/art/pleinair.aspx>

Palouse Plein Air 2011 is sponsored by the City of Moscow, the Moscow Arts Commission, and the generous support of Gritman Medical Center.

###

Story Contact: DJ Scallorn
Phone: 208.883.7036
Email: dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:dscallorn at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources. We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.