[Vision2020] Schmoozing in Whose Interest?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 12:08:16 PDT 2011

Since your copy-paste functionality appears to be broken, I went ahead
and googled that for you.  Here is what I assume is the source Roger's
referring to (it was first on the list):
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2009/jan/obama-white-house-lobbyist-haven

Roger, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Paul