[Vision2020] Rick Perry's Newest Problem

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 2 21:48:14 PDT 2011

For the longest time I have been attempting to locate a video of (probably) the funniest (and shortest) Jonathan Winters routine . . .

A native American is sitting cross-legged on a river bank, watching over the river, lost in contemplation.  A pilgrim casually examining the land around him, is seen in a canoe slowly drifting down river.  The native American watches as the pilgrim and canoe disappear off in the distance and quietly utters, "Well, there goes the neighborhood."

I would love to obtain a copy of that routine.