[Vision2020] Bill Moore - First Step Internet

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:53:52 PST 2011

I am not going to bother looking it up.  You may well be right legally.
Regardless, proving actual harm done would be difficult.  I stand by my
comment:
 "There are untold public bulletin boards, etc. where nasty comments are
made on a daily basis.  If there was money to be made sueing them, I'm sure
lawyers would be doing so.  Capitalism is highly efficient in that regard!"

Again, I applaud your courageous anonymous stand.