[Vision2020] Bill Moore - First Step Internet

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:28:10 PST 2011

Ya mean to say that people can read the things I writ and are written 'bout
me on a public board!?!

Well, shucks.  I am mighty glad you took this courageous anonymous stand,
ML394!

*Shame* on First Step for providing us with a valuable free service, and
not doing it how y'all think is *proper.*

It is good of you to eddycate us po' innocent rubes about the danger of
postings on the internut.

And you were so clever by starting with your own fake post about First Step
to make your point!

 I sure hope your occupation turns out as well as the others!