[Vision2020] First Step Internet

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 30 13:31:58 PST 2011

When cows fly, ML394.

Their business has been expanding year after year after . . .

Their hardware and software has been upgraded year after year after . . .

I have been an First Step customer since 1994 and plan on staying one year after year after . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown