[Vision2020] [Spam 3.50] Fw: [Spam 5.41] Crapo Bill Would Keep Farms and Ranches In The Family

Chuck Kovis ckovis at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 30 10:16:49 PST 2011

Roger, please allow me to weep.  Currently the gift and estate-tax exemption
is $5 million per individual with a top rate of 35%.  Mr. Nothern (a former
spokesman for the insurance company, Farm Bureau, and a former local dufus
for a TV station in Boise) says that "families face onerous estate taxes."
Is he talking about the $5 million per individual exemption or the top rate
of 35% after the first $5 million goes by?  Family farms and ranches my ass.
Chuck Kovis