[Vision2020] Say What?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 05:39:57 PST 2011

I am sure Gov. Perry was referring to Republican Party Primary voters only, which must be registered Republican, free, white, male, property owners, and over the age of 21 by the next General Election. They are the grand old thinking party upholding the same traditional values since 1856.

Donovan Arnold