[Vision2020] Fwd: Banking security update.

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 15:24:43 PST 2011

It's a scam.  I went there using the program "links" in Linux, which
should be safe.  The link in the email redirects to bledret.ru.  Seeing
that, I killed it and didn't proceed any further.  The
pannkuk at moscow.com is probably a real address, it's just someone else
they are sending this spam message to.  I've seen that on a lot of spam
sent to moscow.com, the first address on the list shows up in the to:
field for some reason.

The link goes to inspiringinspiration.com.  Here is the whois
information for that domain name:

Domain name: inspiringinspiration.com

Registrant Contact:

    Keith Parent ()

    Fax:
    3388 Charlotte Drive
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70814
    US

Administrative Contact:

    Keith Parent (keithparent at me.com)
    +1.2254566391
    Fax:
    3388 Charlotte Drive
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70814
    US

Technical Contact:

    Keith Parent (keithparent at me.com)
    +1.2254566391
    Fax:
    3388 Charlotte Drive
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70814
    US

Name Servers:
    ns101.mschosting.com
    ns102.mschosting.com

Creation date: 23 Mar 2011 10:50:00
Expiration date: 23 Mar 2012 05:50:00

Why not give Mr. Parent a call, and see what he wants?

Paul