[Vision2020] It's Deja Vu All Over Again (Part Deux)

deb debismith at moscow.com
Tue Nov 22 15:31:08 PST 2011

Oh, my...being around for the Civil Rights Movement, Viet Nam anti-war
protests, and now seeing the Occupy Movement and the Stop the Mega-Loads
protests. I may be dated, but have lived in interesting times! Peaceful
protest works---no matter that the Powers That Be try to down-play and spin
it, it WORKS!!! Now, how about a rousing round of "Revolution"?
Debi R-S
a local quiet revolutionary