[Vision2020] The Inside Man

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Nov 22 11:26:03 PST 2011

Then vote for me for President.  I have never taken a penny from any big
bank or mortgage firm, and I can find on a map and pronounce both Libya and
Uzbekistan.  Additionally, although I have often waffled on my
pronouncements, now that my children are grown, that tendency is no longer a
problem; so I can support both Massachusetts Health Care and Obamacare with
equal fervor.

Sue Hovey