[Vision2020] Man Dies of Hypothermia After Pickup Crash

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 11:04:24 PST 2011

I don't know the facts in this case, but I would take this as a good opportunity to suggest that everyone should keep some winter clothing in their car this time of year.  An old coat, some gloves, a hat, etc, just in case.  A blanket would not go amiss.  Hypothermia is a real danger, as this incident has shown.

Paul