[Vision2020] This Rachel person NOTHING TO DO WITH LFCU!!!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Mon Nov 21 15:26:23 PST 2011

I tried calling the 877 298-8855 "Rachel" number today from a pay phone several times.  I got a system busy each time.

However, there is another interesting theory.  The "Rachel" [and other names, mostly women] calls originally started out with CardMember Services despite their denials.  Their purpose was to switch card holders to their rip-off cards using some very questionable bait.

Then a copy cat scheme was developed and morphed by cyber-crooks into an identity theft operation.

Given the history and pervasiveness of this operation in my opinion not nearly enough has been done to stop it -- like various kinds of stings.

w.