[Vision2020] This Rachel person NOTHING TO DO WITH LFCU!!!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 19:11:26 PST 2011

Ted Moffett writes,

"Only dinosaurs with no cell phone might need this info (such as I),"

Dinosaurs with no cell phone? I didn't know any of them had cell phones. Although if they had Tracfone reception it might explain their extinction.

 " I'm sorry I couldn't quiet make out what you were shouting. . . you said, what? 'Take cover there is a what-or-mite coming from _ace?' "

Despite popular belief, many dinosaurs still roam the Earth. In fact, they all migrate every four years to plan a way to force the rest of the world to live their way of life at a place called the "Republican National Convention".

Donovan Arnold