[Vision2020] This Rachel person NOTHING TO DO WITH LFCU!!!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 18:30:15 PST 2011

Warren Hayman writes,

"There's a pay phone in the entrance of Rosauers."

    Jolly-O! Thanks for that wee bit of knowledge Sir Hayman. I have ridden through two sets of horse shoes and a half score of candlesticks meandering about the streets look'n for where they placed the old tel'e. Now I can make a call to mum and go home to rest me tired bum. Do you happen to know if the tel'e is push dial or rotary, is it powered, or do I gotta crank it first?

Donovan Arnold