[Vision2020] "Friends at Freeze Community Church" Package Reported to Post Office as "Suspicious"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 7 15:58:04 PST 2011

That as well, Darrell.

But, initially, by a simple application of Windows Explorer I will (hopefully) be able to determine when the DVD was created.  Through application of a variety of other neat-o software, I should be able to determine the software used in creating the video as well as the software used in creating the DVD . . . and on and on and on and . . .

After all that is done, I will splice up the video for "fun and games" sorta speak.  *grin*

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Honest and true,
As the morning star.
Vote for just two,