[Vision2020] Sojourners' Alliance Holiday Meal Raffle

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:21:17 PST 2011

Viz Readers:
I have received some good questions about how to pay for the raffle.  Have
amended my original note:

Help Sojourners' Alliance Fight Poverty

Sojourners' Alliance has a tasty new way you can help fight poverty and
hunger on the Palouse.  We are holding a raffle for a holiday meal.

We will provide everything needed to make a holiday meal for six.  This
includes Ham, Potatoes Au Gratin, Crescent Rolls, Green Beans, Dinner
Salad, Jello Salad, Cranberry Sauce, Wine or Sparkling Cider, Soup, Veggie
Tray, Yams, Olives, Mixed Nuts, Mints, Pumpkin Pie w/Ice Cream.   All you
will need to do is cook!

Tickets can be purchased for $20 from Sojourners' Alliance.  You can
call 883-3438 and pay with a credit card.  You can stop in at our office at
627 N Van Buren, or you can pay by paypal:
http://sojournersalliance.org/how.html

Click on donate.  We'll know what it is for.

Only 100 tickets will be sold.  Get yours now!

Drawing on 12/12/11.