[Vision2020] Fw: Idaho Falls Post Register

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Nov 2 18:24:10 PDT 2011

They are faulty contracts (regardless if the contracts are complete or not) between a private enterprise and a corrupt public official.  In the case of “Bridge to Nowhere” the corrupt public official was Sarah Palin.

The original discussion of this thread is/was related to waste and where budget cuts can be applied, right Mr. Falen?

I am simply stating, and substantiating, that a good place to start would be the pork-barrel earmark contracts with private enterprises initiated by corrupt public officials.