[Vision2020] Fw: Idaho Falls Post Register

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 1 18:13:44 PDT 2011

Roger Falen states and inquires:

"Never mind that there are a lot of African Americans that are
conservative. To name a few- Herman Cain, Walter Williams Thomas Sowell,
Clarence Thomas, Allan West, J.C. Watts, and Condi Rice. Do you as a lot
of the left think that they all are just trying to curry favor with
Republicans instead of expressing their true beliefs?"

No, Mr. Falen.  I DO NOT "think that they all are just trying to curry
favor with Republicans instead of expressing their true beliefs".  With
the exception Condi Rice and a few philosophical opinions expressed by
Thomas Sowell, I think they are all a few fries short of a happy meal.

This might surprise you, Mr. Falen, as you enjoy stereotyping ALL
Democrats and Liberals into your own tight little ill-conceived
parameters, but there are some Democrats with which I disagree, as it
should be.  Especially since the Democrats/Liberals do not require
membership to be in lock-step with the party's platform.