[Vision2020] Moscow's Muscular Megalod Embrace

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:08:33 PDT 2011

I can be nicer if you'd drop the generalizations about folks on the V and their opinions.

More specifically, I find comments like this annoying: "I see too many people that see this as an opportunity to stick it to big oil, since they have the opportunity to do so at this moment in time."

How many people does this really apply to? My guess is you can't name 5 off the top of your head.

I think the majority of comments have been about other issues, as other posts (which I didn't notice until after my post) made clear.

Am I allowed to mention my displeasure with your overly politicized over-generalizations, with your attempts to merely dismiss a variety of concerns from what is in fact a diverse group of people? That was a rhetorical question.