[Vision2020] Religion and Sex Quiz (abortion question)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 26 12:13:56 PDT 2011

Donovan Arnold suggests:

"I believe life begins before the moment of conception. That means if you
think about having heterosexual sex you must complete the act of
procreation, otherwise you deny the right of an unborn baby from being
conceived and born. Which, logically, precludes you have murdered an
innocent baby."

So, what you are implying is . . .

Those times (this may be shocking to some of you, but this happened more
than once) that my conjugal requests that were declined in high school and
later in the Army, can (and should) be interpreted as murder of innocent
babies?

Hmmm.