[Vision2020] MPD Press Release

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 26 09:27:00 PDT 2011

TEN DOLLARS??????????????

And here I thought that Idaho was concerned about safety.

Question, Steph:  If I were to send the Moscow Police Department or the
Latah County Sheriff's Office or the Idaho State Police $40 (forty
dollars), could they place it into a trust fund to cover the next four
times I am pulled over for failure to wear seat belts?

In Washington, failure to wear seat belts carries a fine of $124.

In Oregon, failure to wear seat belts carries a fine of $97.

Even in Montana, failure to wear seat belts carries a fine of $20.

http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/laws/seatbelt_laws.html

and the Realist adjusts his sails."

- Author Unknown