[Vision2020] Putting Teachers Last in Idaho & in Moscow, as well.

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sun May 22 16:53:32 PDT 2011

How curious that the school district has money to waste on an out of town attorney and then is unwilling to share with patrons what it’s going to cost to pay someone else to think for them.  The long term answer might be to elect board members who are more in tune with supporting teachers and bright enough to figure things out on their own.  The only caveat to that solution is that it would be the dream of the right wing, homeschooling loonies around here to run for the board and really ruin the district.  In the meanwhile, I urge folks to call the board member from their zone and ask why they are so cavalier with our money and their constituency.

Julia McIlroy               Zone 1             882-2162

Aleisa Barber              Zone 2             882-4434

Kim Campbell                         Zone 3             882-8252

Dawn Fazio                 Zone 4             882-0965

Margaret Dibble         Zone 5             882-4749

If you are unclear about what zone you are in or would like to email your trustee click here:

 <http://www.msd281.org/msd/home.html?http://www.msd281.org/msd/> http://www.msd281.org/msd/home.html?http://www.msd281.org/msd/

Rose Huskey