[Vision2020] Moscow City Council's Megaload Discussion

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Sun May 22 14:42:30 PDT 2011

Somewhere I had a thread in this discussion where I stated Randy Fife had
teamed up with Walter Steed to blindside the mayor.  Walter sent me an email
to tell me Randy had nothing to do with it.  Yesterday I saw Nancy at
Farmers' Market and she agreed.  So the video should not be interpreted with
an inference that Fife was helping Walter create council chaos.  He did it
all by himself, with council members who were willing to support him.

Sue