[Vision2020] Wealthy German Taxpayer Defends High Taxes

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sun May 22 09:48:02 PDT 2011

Paul
All exemptions should be reviewed. If they do not provide a distinct benefit to society as whole, they should not be granted. Close some of the loop holes. There is no reason that GE and other corporate giants get off paying no taxes. This is as long as any corporation pays taxes. They are largely passed on to the consumer anyway.
Roger