[Vision2020] city council

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat May 21 13:52:37 PDT 2011

http://www.pink-floyd-lyrics.com/html/animals-lyrics.html

Pigs on the Wing (Part One)

"If you didn't care what happened to me,
And I didn't care for you,
We would zig zag our way through the boredom and pain
Occasionally glancing up through the rain.
Wondering which of the buggars to blame
And watching for pigs on the wing."
---------------------------------
Sheep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5mJQGMqJvw

"What do you get for pretending the dangers not real?
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
down well trodden corridors, into the valley of steel."

Roger Waters
from Pink Floyd album "Animals" 1977
[Vision2020] Hawkins Mall and Moscow
Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com