[Vision2020] Response to Joe, Donovan [More]

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 14:17:06 PDT 2011

Wayne,

Believing in God is not logical unless you have had a personal experience to demonstrate otherwise. That is why you have to have faith to believe in Him. If there was indisputable evidence that God existed we would not need faith to put our trust in Him. If you pray to God, He will reveal Himself to you.

On the other side of your argument, it is equally just as illogical to believe that there is no God as well, however. As "energy cannot be created or destroyed" according to the laws of the Universe. So something had to be there to create it that was supernatural, that could defy current laws of physics. If energy could suddenly just be created and destroyed it would create an unstable Universe, and it would not have lasted this long.

If you are looking to do what is logical, it is far more logical to worship a God that doesn't exist then it would be to not worship a God that does, those are your two options. You will not be impacted by a God that doesn't exist that you worship. However, if you refuse to worship a God that turns out does exist, you could end up in serious trouble.

Donovan Arnold