[Vision2020] Footnotes

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri May 20 10:25:00 PDT 2011

While enroute to Astoria, we drove the central and western portions of
US-12 (ain’t no megaloads here).  Along the way we photographed and
videotaped some fascinating things; one of which is . . . I am certain . .
. the niche elected official strive for . . .

Mossyrock, Washington
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Astoria_051911/Mossyrock_City_Hall_051911.jpg

But, now that we have arrived in Astoria, Oregon to enjoy this city’s
bicentennial, things couldn’t get more relaxing . . . as I sit back,
sipping a mocha, chatting with the V-peeps on the Viz, watching the ships
come and go.

http:/www.tomandrodna.com/Astoria_051911/Astoria_052011_01.jpg

On the flip-flop, Moscow.

Tom Hansen