[Vision2020] Who Else Feels that . . .

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Thu May 19 15:28:56 PDT 2011

Amen.  In fact, I'll be a blunt (surprising I know).  He sounded like a
braying southern jackass. The rest of the Council apparently don't mind his
belligerent, boorish behavior or they are so intimidated by him that are
afraid to disagree.  I've always found that standing up to bullies is a
pretty effective way to shut them down.
Rose