[Vision2020] My Friend the Freedom Rider: Confronting Christian Terrorism in America's South

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:55:33 PDT 2011

Tonight on KUID PTV "Freedom Riders: American Experience" in our
digital age, with KUID offering four channels, will appear at
different times, on different KUID digital channels.  I checked the
guide directly off the KUID signal (not cable or satellite) and it
indicates it will show at 9 PM.

The schedule showing at this moment at the following website
(indicating "Mountain Time") may or may not conform to KUID's
broadcast in all respects:

http://idahoptv.org/schedules/
Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett