[Vision2020] Tomorrow's election

Reggie Holmquist reggieholmquist at u.boisestate.edu
Mon May 16 12:58:01 PDT 2011

I've been buried in a mountain of finals until now.  What's going on with
tomorrow's election?  Are there any important school board elections here?
I heard the Tea Party folks are trying to dominate the local school board
elections.  I need to figure out if there is anyone who it is really
important to me to be voting for tomorrow.  Feel free to make your thoughts
public, or send me a private message.

-Reggie

--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what
the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

Douglas Adams