[Vision2020] Wilson's Favorite Dish

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Mon May 16 11:07:59 PDT 2011

Well, there's a practical reason to get to know your systems administrator.

That far into the future, with the remnants of Earth mere bits of charcoal
attached to former mantle rock micro-asteroids, we'll be living as code
collections inside robotically constructed and maintained, solar-powered,
heterogeneous circuits with both digital and analog sub-circuit modules. These
circuits will be so capacious that multiple interactive consciousnesses will
be able to concurrently occupy and interact within a circuit neighborhood.

So, separating Brangelina into separate circuit neighborhoods will be an
electronic exercise coordinated among parties with standing in conjunction
with a root-enabled system administrator who has permissions to flip the bits
to reassign neighborhoods, computing and storage territory, power consumption,
and various peripherals.

Needless to say, Angelina would be living in a high graphics and visualization
neighborhood, so though the rent and power bills would be high, the views
would be great. But you knew that already, I'm sure.

Ken