[Vision2020] The Moscow Megaload Meeting (Part 1 of 8)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 14 13:45:37 PDT 2011

I am well into converting, editing, and posting videos of the May 11th
Moscow Megaload Meeting.

As this process is time-consuming, I will be limited to posting two videos
(of 8 in total, each 30 minutes in duration) per day.

As the meeting commenced, a couple reporters from local news sources
situated themselves in front of my position.  I had to relocate, set up,
and start recording.  As a result, the first couple minutes is missing
(including 20 seconds of audio reflecting my extensive profane vocabulary
in recognition of those fine reporters).

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcnv0i2kbw

Stay tuned, Moscow.

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown