[Vision2020] Godwin's Rule

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 14 05:54:23 PDT 2011

Must every competition be scored?

Isn't participation reward enough?

What are we to think of the psyche of the dedicated competitor who has
rarely scored, let alone "won"?

Well, V-peeps, let me tell you about my high school days about another
competitor who rarely, if ever, scored . . .

But, that's another topic for another day.

On Fri, May 13, 2011 9:26 pm, Dan Carscallen wrote:
> The score is still Q to 5
>
> DC
>
> On May 13, 2011, at 21:10, "Warren Hayman" <whayman at roadrunner.com> wrote:
>
>> No way! You can't kick the Godwin ball from second base without tagging
>> up at the goal line unless you're outside the Occam 3-point range. And
>> have you circled the apple tree? Penalty time in the creek until the net
>> gets reset.
>>
>> This makes as much sense to me as some of the defenses within recent
>> posts.
>>
>> Warren Hayman

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown