[Vision2020] Questions About Semi-Megaloads in Moscow

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu May 12 11:05:40 PDT 2011

Based on 3.00/gal oil companies make .08 cents per gal or 2.5%. gas tax is .59 cents or 20%. If oil companies cut their  price by 50 % it would reduce3 the price by .04 cents per gal. If taxes were cut by 50% it would reduce the price by .30 cents.
On average over 20 years gas prices have rised by 3% per year. The salary of congressmen has increased by 12.54% per year.
Bases on 3.00 per gal the breakdown is:
gas retailers                  .01
oil companies                 .03
refiners                          .29