[Vision2020] HEEEEELLLLP!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu May 12 07:14:13 PDT 2011

Problem solved.

Although I'll be taking the SD card to VGH to see if they can recover the
file . . . for future reference, I was able to import all 14 individual
16-minute files from the card and very, very slowly . . . very, very
meticulously . . . convert each file into a more common format (wmv) and
eventually prepare them for posting online.

So, before anybody else says it . . .

Yes, Tom Hansen has learned the hazards of premature shutdown.  Hey, I'll
be 60 in August.  Who knows what adventures are ahead.

Thanks, gang.