[Vision2020] Response to Public Meeting Notice - Regarding Oversized Loads

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue May 10 14:53:40 PDT 2011

Mayor Chaney, Council Members, and V-peeps -

I have replied to both Stephanie Kalasz (City Clerk) and Laurie Lewis
(Deputy City Clerk) regarding this posting.  In both cases I had received
out-of-office responses reflecting that neither of them will be available
until May 16th.

Does anybody know where I can get answers to the following questions?

- Will there still be a meeting at Hamilton Indoor Recreation Center
tomorrow at 7:00 pm?

- Will the May 12th meeting in the council chambers be videotaped by the
IS people?

- If not, how do I go about getting permission to videotape the May 12th
meeting in the council chambers?

Thanks,

On Tue, May 10, 2011 2:37 pm, Stephanie Kalasz wrote:

> NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
>
> Thursday, May 12, 2011
>                                   11:00 a.m.
> Council Chamber, 206 E. 3rd Street, Moscow
>

> ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION REGARDING TECHNICAL APECTS OF
>
> PROPOSED PLAN TO TRANSPORT OVERSIZED LOADS ON HWY 95
>

> NOTICE:  Individuals attending the meeting who require special assistance
> to accommodate physical, hearing, or other impairments, please contact the
> City Clerks Office, at (208) 883-7001 or TDD (208) 883-7019, as soon as
> possible so that arrangements may be made.
>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown