[Vision2020] Questions About Semi-Megaloads in Moscow

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:11:53 PDT 2011

Love this set of comments and questions:

"Some say the Kearl Oil Sands project is destroying the Canadian environment
and killing residents of the area. Still, that leaves plenty of questions
that need answers: Who makes sure delays are only 15 minutes?"

Who cares about the Canadian environment? But if I have to wait in traffic
for more than 15 minutes, there is going to be hell to pay!