[Vision2020] May 21

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun May 8 13:21:11 PDT 2011

Ain't NO WAY IN HELL the world will end before . . .

June 5th
http://www.TomandRodna.com/Stuff/June_5th.jpg

"Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."

Seeya round town, Moscow.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/moody+blues/#share

On Sun, May 8, 2011 12:46 pm, Sue Hovey wrote:
> Oh dear.  Think I can get a refund on my tickets to the performance of
> Wicked on the 24th?
>
> Sue H

"The Pessimist complains about the wind, the Optimist expects it to
changeand the Realist adjusts his sails."

 - Unknown