[Vision2020] Angry Hens

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 16:21:43 PDT 2011

> (Sing along Kai, Paul, Dougie, Dale.  You must know the words by now.)

As divisive as you guys seem to be, I still consider myself "on your team", more-or-less.  Meaning that I am far more liberal than I am conservative, and have more in common with the "intoleristas" than I do with Kai, Doug, and Dale.  .  We just disagree on a few things, most of them having to do with the perceived importance of this one church.  Though I do acknowledge that I agree with Kai and Dale on some occasions (I haven't seen Doug posting anywhere), mostly having to do with financial matters.  It would be nice if we didn't draw so many lines in the sand.  We might see areas where we agree, and actually learn some respect for each other.

Paul